You’ve talked with your doctor and determined diagnostic imaging is required to accurately diagnose your condition. You have several choices of where to go for your procedure. Why choose Glendale MRI? Here are the top five reasons.
(1) ACR accredited State of the Art Equipment: Advanced technology makes for a better diagnosis so Glendale MRI uses only the latest technology. High field MRI: providing highly detailed, high-resolution images. Open MRI, a perfect choice for those with claustrophobia and a more comfortable fit for larger patients. PET/CT: providing detailed diagnostic information not available from independent CT and MRI tests. Ultrasound images: providing greater border and tissue definition than ever before. The latest in bone density scanners: providing the ability to measure multiple skeletal sites.
(2) Expert Physicians: At Glendale MRI we have brought together a team of skilled physicians each with extensive knowledge in their field of study. Our physician team is led by our Managing Partner, James M. Lilley, MD and our Medical Director Steven J. Wong, MD each with over 25 years serving the Glendale Community. We also have sub-specialized radiologists reading your exams which means that if you are having problems with your foot or shoulder for instance, a radiologist who specializes in those kinds of complex areas will read your scan.
(3) Experienced Technicians: Our competent and professional technicians each bring their own specific knowledge and expertise to the team. Whatever your imaging needs you will find we have experts in these advanced technologies.
(4) Access: Glendale MRI is pleased to provide local transportation and in case of an emergency, same day scheduling. Our office is open from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. You can make an appointment online or contact us by phone at (818) 241-3369.
(5) Last, but most importantly, our caring and supportive staff. From the moment you first call, or walk in the door, our staff is here to ensure you are treated with dignity and respect. “Technology with a human touch,” is not just a tag line to us, it’s the anchor of our business. Our highly trained personnel are here to ensure that all of our patients and colleagues have a positive experience.