At Glendale MRI Institute, our goal is to provide you with the most accurate diagnostic results possible. That’s why we utilize the most advanced technology possible. After all, better diagnoses make for better patient outcomes.
What follows is a list of our imaging capabilities. For complete information on our expert physicians and technicians, visit our About page. You can also schedule an appointment or find out more about our insurance providers and other payment information.
GE Signa Excite HDxt 1.5T, featuring:
- Faster 16-channel technology for a variety of applications.
- High-definition brain scans with superior grey-white matter contrast in one-third the time of a conventional acquisition.
- Images of the C-spine to better visualize the cervical nerve roots and intervertebral disks.
- New sequences that eliminate or reduce metal artifacts from surgical metal (fusion) hardware.
- Ability to examine both breasts simultaneously delivering the kind of uncompromised image quality that breast imaging demands.
- High-definition liver images through all of its phases.
- Highly detailed, high-resolution dynamic angiographic studies.
- Accommodates a body weight of up to 300 pounds.
Signa Ovation .35T, featuring:
- Comfortable, wider patient opening that’s 4 1⁄2 feet from side to side with 16 inches of headroom that’s ideal for larger patients and patients suffering from claustrophobia.
- Studies of the central nervous system, body, joints, extremities, and cardiac and vascular anatomy.
- Images in the sagittal, coronal, axial, oblique and double oblique planes using various pulse sequences.
- Ideal access for imaging shoulders, elbows, hips, knees, ankles and wrists.
- Accommodates a body weight of up to 450 pounds.
Philips Gemini GXL, featuring:
- Detailed diagnostic information not available from independent CT and MRI tests.
- Complete, full-body PET scan and CT scan in one exam, allowing for shorter exam time.
- Improved detection of disease with fewer invasive diagnostic procedures.
- Precise staging of the disease and better monitoring of cancer recurrences.
- More effective tracking of the results of treatment therapy.
- Neuro-PET scans to diagnose early Alzheimer’s.
- F-18 Sodium Fluoride bone studies now approved through the NOPR.
Toshiba Aplio MX, featuring:
- Virtually artifact-free images for more clinical detail.
- Superior border and tissue definition that’s deeper than ever before.
- Line-by-line image analysis to enhance the amount of information obtained.
- Combined advantage of spatial and frequency compounding in transmission as well as reception.
- Volume imaging that allows for reproducible, standardized exams for serial studies and pathology evaluation.
GE Lunar, featuring:
- Bone loss detection and assistance in diagnosis of osteoporosis.
- Treatment decision support and monitoring of treatment response.
- Ability to measure multiple skeletal sites, including spine, proximal femur, forearm, and total body.
Now that you’ve learned about the different imaging options you can choose from, it’s much easier for you to receive reliable imaging information for your diagnosis and treatment. If you’re residing in Glendale, Burbank, or the surrounding California communities, you can take advantage of the innovative scanning and imaging technology we offer.